Monday, September 13, 2010

bored


I think since the boys have gone back to school J is just plain old bored.
I try to get her doing things in the day, but it just doesn't hold her attention for a long time. I am constantly finding her in different 'projects' that she comes up with.

This was her latest.

Dumping an entire bag of cereal on the counter, pouring water into 3 different containers and then distributing cereal to each container by using a lid from a water bottle.
Poor girl.
I need to get some play dates for her.



She got into my make up again (sorry, no pic), she made a mess!
Her face was covered with brownish blush.
I asked her to look in the mirror and she did and said, 'oh, that's not nice'
I reminded her she needed to ask before she got into my make up.
We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: