Soccer season is in full swing right now. I feel like it consumes most of our lives, well at least monday, wednesdays and saturdays.
The kids are enjoying it overall.
Both of these are K. He plays defense a lot.
G is a funny one to figure out.
He LOVES soccer, but when things don't go his way or he gets frustrated, he ends up crying and not playing anymore.
This little boy was the cause of one his break downs. He comes from an italian family and I think they give them their first pair of cleats before they can walk. G was so upset, he couldn't get past this little boy. The little boy scored about 15 goals in the first 15 seconds of the game (or something like that....). G was so frustrated. He went screaming off the field in hysterics because he couldn't get a goal. I tried to explain to him that it isn't about the goals, but just helping your team out and not giving up..he didn't buy it. He wouldn't go back on the field.
This was part of the break down. He had to be carried off the field.
Lets hope they don't play this team again, or if they do, let's hope G has better coping skills. Sorry little man.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you took a picture of the tantrum. I love that boy.
Post a Comment